Monday, February 29, 2016

Heart is Calling Out

He went deep inside,
he could not reach me though.
I still don’t imagine myself with him,
I want to let him go.
I want to not associate with him,
I want him to fade away.
I want him to give up on things,
I want him to make another way.
I wish his intelligence could penetrate me,
I wish his sweetness could dissolve me,
I wish his smile could behold me,
I wish his appeal could appeal me.
His innocence sure craves me,
his heart pounds on me,
his mind is trying to seal me
and his happiness is bound on me.
I look at him
and then I look away.
Why do they say that I need to try?
Isn’t it very clear?
His shadow is gone from the rear view mirror
and his footsteps are nowhere near.
I can not embed this maturity,
I can not just appreciate the love,
I look at my reflection in the mirror
and I never look beyond and above.
His senses might go wrong,
his judgment might be fool him,
his eyes might say something else,
but his heart still betrays him.
Should I just listen to the heart
and ignore the rest?
The heart calls out to me.
Maybe, the heart calls out to me.

No comments: