Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Yanni

I travel beyond the skies,
I travel beyond the depths,
I travel beyond my life
and into my death.

The notes have bought me higher
and higher and higher.
Look,
there floats my soul
above the clouds,
the sun feels like the moon,
and a slight wind is blowing.
I won't go back now.
You can not descend from such heights.

I do not have wings
and I fly around.
I float with my head up,
my hair swirl around me,
the stars gaze down at me
and I make the winds dance.
Clouds are melting into me
or am I melting into the clouds?
It is hard to say.
I never imagined death to be so beautiful,
millions of melodies encapsulate me,
bind me and pull me,
from all around.

Everything feels a part of each other.
Why do I see my fingers disappearing?
They are just melting away into the winds,
they are just melting away,
a white smoke is rising from my mouth
or is it the cloud again?

No comments: