Thursday, June 14, 2012

Listening?

Pstins sumthing here after a long time...... Have written many in the meanwhile, will try to post some more..

The morning hurry,
With the morning sun shining bright,
Oh man I love this heat,
this absurd warm smell of the mornings,
Well do I? 
I am not sure.
When I walk in, they look at me,
When I stand there, smiling, they wonder.
When I lean, the eyes turn,
When I leave, they don't notice.
Sure she would feel the same,
the look in her eyes reflects mine sometimes,
though she is even more still,
and why is that anger on her face?
Shall I ask? Would it be too abrupt?
Well I am just curious, not meaning to pry.
But who knows what she may say,
what If she gives a look and just turns away.
But there is something which makes me look at her,
something which makes me wonder,
something which I can't but I need to say,
It is driving me crazy.
Shall I not worry, go ahead and talk?
Maybe she wonders and worries about the same,
We sometimes loose it all by thinking too much.
But if we did not, 
would life end the same?
Is it too realistic or is it too dreamy?
Who would know until someone try the same?
Let me be the one, and walk in
Let me be the one and free her from the pain
Let me be the one with an unsaid purpose and name

No comments: