Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mixed thoughts...


Ohh damn! I feel crippled,
I want to but I can't.
Feels like I am trapped,
but don't you worry, 
for I will break free.
I will break free even before you know  it.
I know you think it does not matter,
but it does you know.
We are here for once,
and this is our only chance.
Lets not waste and lets not fight,
lets relax and play 
and then lets play some more.
What did you say?
For I could not hear,
I was listening to something else,
Oh damn! I missed it
and I missed that too.
But don't you worry, 
for I will break free,
I will break free even before you know  it.
And I will let the wind break in and 
let it swirl us around.
Would you like that Oh Dear,
Oh so dear!!
Let me know if you don't.
I don't promise, 
but I will try to listen this time,
and fix it, all right.

No comments: